Wednesday 29 May 2013

Family Goes Beyond Blood




This story will make you cry! The raw emotion this story has— how the author portrays them is unbelievable. It really drags you into read this story, the plot is pretty simple but it’s the descriptiveness and writing ability that keeps me reading

Only fix there could be is some small spelling and grammar errors. Nothing major, more like a slip of the finger to the wrong letter on the keyboard. Give this story a quick edit and it is something the author should be proud of.

I wish I could say I recommend this story to anyone, but honestly it may not be something some readers can bare. If you can relate to your family being murdered of some sort, than probably not for you if it will only bring back the pain. Because even if you cannot relate, this story will make you feel sad in the pit of your stomach.

Amazing how the author wrote this, I hope it is completely fictional… I know these types of stories happen in real life, but I don’t know, the way this was written is all to breath-taking, makes you read on in awe and a cold sweat. It’s addicting for even though it is a tragedy… Look for the romance ahead. The thing I like about this, moral of the story perhaps… it’s all about, facing and healing from life’s troubles. We all have to do it whether we like it or not. I highly recommend this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment